KEM and Associates is an active member of various organizations within the Defense and Aerospace industry. As proud participants, our team has access to networking, engaging with industry leaders and is able to attend significant events that advance our mission to support the Warfighter.
Recently, KEM is a proud new member of the Defense Acquisition University Alumni Association (DAUAA)
There are a plethora of benefits to joining this great organization, including:
- Personal and early notification of annual DAU Symposium and bi-monthly hot topic training forums
- Connectivity with DAU through web site, e-mail and newsletter updates on acquisition policies
- Networking with other acquisition professionals
To supplement, membership to DAUAA allows for attendance to events:
- Annual DAU Symposium on current defense/military service systems acquisition policies, procedures, tools, and issues.
- Local Chapter Hot Topic Training Forums, seminars, and meetings
- Support of the annual DAU Update and other DAU activities.
As seen via DAUAA website, President Bill Bahnmeieir reminds members,
“Before I close, I want to again repeat that the strength and vitality of the DAU Alumni Association depends on the influx of “new blood.” I ask that all DAUAA members act as recruiters in expanding Alumni Association membership.”
KEM is excited to support DAUAA. We thank all those involved who ensure the success of the organization.